Friday, July 17, 2009

Fight

So I'm fighting in Pattaya on the 28th of this month. I have no idea who I'm fighting...I guess it doesn't matter so much.

Nothings really changed at training, I pretty much follow the same routine, except a lot more of everything. More rounds on the thai pads, more push ups/pull ups, more sparring. I sparred 4 different guys yesterday which was um, challenging.

There's a new/old trainer at the gym. When I say old, I think he's worked there before but I'm not sure. He's a terrific pad holder but loves smashing the thai pads into your head. Lots of fun.

Some interesting stuff has been happening at the gym, a couple of guys almost got knocked out during sparring, one guy was left bleeding from his mouth after going at it with a K1 fighter. I'll have some photos of Boos fight on Channel 7 tomorrow. He lost that fight but it was great to watch, a lot of elbows.

I'm exhausted from training and trying to eat as much as I can, so I'll leave it here for now

No comments:

Post a Comment