Friday, July 10, 2009

Hello everybody.

It has been a while since I updated my blog and I'm in 2 minds as to wether to keep it going.

I had almost 3 weeks off training because of a skin infection (another one!) which pissed me off throughly. In that time I watched a lot of movies, applied for a job and was turned down, and generally just lazed about. I was supposed to fight on the Queens birthday next month, but now I'm not sure if it's still happening.

Martin, as far as prices etc go, it depends on if you're staying at the gym, how often you're training etc. It may have changed since I started training there. The owner of the gyms email is Thakoonp@hotmail.com - you're best emailing him for up to date and accurate info.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your response!
    Hope you are training soon
    Martin

    ReplyDelete