Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh Hi

This afternoons training -
2 km jog
1 round shadow boxing
2 rounds fast punching
3 rounds thai pads
1 round uppercut block
1 round teep kick block
1 round heavy bag
50 x knees heavy bag
1 set situps (about 200)
2 sets pull ups
1 set push ups
6 rounds technique work

Good to be back. I haven't been training for a week and a half because I got an infection in my arm (photo below). It caused my arm to double in size and made me swear a lot. I started on antibiotics before it started swelling because I knew was I was in for, but it didn't prevent it. In hindsight I should have gone to hospital and gone on IV antibiotics. There's always next time (but hopefully not).

So many new faces at the gym, I don't know anyone there...well almost no-one.
Good luck to Phet and Sammuk who are fighting in Germany tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment