Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This mornings training-

4km jog
1 round shadow boxing
1 round fast punching on the bag
2 rounds heavy bag
3 rounds thai pads
4 rounds heavy bag
50 knees on heavy bag
1 set situps (max)

Feel a lot better boxing today, if only my fitness/running was good, I would be very happy indeed. My knees still hate running, and I can no longer tell my body to be quiet and do what I want, I have to listen to it. Anyway, I could run further today, train longer, I think it won't take long to get back up to speed. Soo soo!

This afternoons training -

None, because I went to support Julie at MBK where she was fighting against one of the girls from Tiger Muay Thai for a belt. I'm still editing the photos of Julie, but here are some from the muay boran demonstration to tide you over.









And one of Julie (blue) in action


No comments:

Post a Comment