Thursday, February 26, 2009

Up The Intensity

This mornings training -
6km jog
2 rounds shadow boxing
1 round fast punching on the bag
3 rounds thai pads
3 rounds heavy bag
3 rounds grappling

And that was all because I was exhausted. I didn't sleep well last night, which makes a huge difference in my energy levels the next day.

This afternoons training -
2km jog
1 round muay thai shadow boxing
1 round boxing shadow boxing
3 rounds boxing sparring

And that was all because I was still exhausted. It's my own fault for not sleeping well and taking time off when I was sick. Training at this intensity is something that your body takes a while to get used to.

The boxing sparring was better than I expected, I only got hit maybe 3 times and twice by punches I just didn't see. Looking forward to next time surprisingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment