Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Hate Running

This mornings training-
6km jog
1 round shadow boxing
1 round fast punching on the bag
4 rounds thai pads
3 round heavy bag
50 knees heavy bag
3 sets shoulder press (max)
3 sets situps (max)

Well I decided to increase my warm up to 6kms today but the heat makes it hard to run. You sweat a bucket load and it's also harder to breathe. I was speaking with one of the thais here and he finds the same thing. I hate to think about trying to train in Summer but have no choice.

This Afternoons Training-
4km jog
6 rounds thai pads
3 rounds bag work
4 rounds technique work
100 teep kicks on heavy bag
100 knees on heavy bag
3 sets shoulder press (max)
3 sets situps (max)

Kicks are getting a lot better, someone even swore when they heard the noise it made. Im exhausted tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment