Monday, March 9, 2009

If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you

This mornings training -
8km jog (sigh)
1 round shadow boxing
1 round heavy bag
3 rounds thai pads
3 rounds heavy bag
3 sets shoulder press (max)
3 sets situps (max)

This afternoons training -
2km jog
1 round shadow boxing
4 rounds thai pads
5 rounds heavy bag
3 sets shoulder press (max)

A new trainer has been at the gym lately and it's a breath of fresh air. I don't know his name yet, but someone at the gym said he's a former Lumpinee champion who went into boxing later in his career. He's been correcting my technique and I learnt a lot just having him hold pads for me today. He's more into the 'beautiful boxing' than trying to kill you, which I'm sure some of the other trainers are trying to do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment