Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Showing Off is the Fools Idea of Glory

This mornings training -
8km jog
1 round shadow boxing
1 round fast punching on the bag
3 rounds thai pads
3 rounds heavy bag
3 rounds technique work
50 knees on heavy bag

My foots starting to blister and my knee hurts so maybe take this afternoon off, not sure yet. Actually I want to sleep but the neighbour has her TV up very loud at the moment.

Thursday and Friday I will travel to Issan (about 8 hours north of BKK by bus) for a friends wedding so no training but I will be back posting about training on Saturday!

This afternoons training -
2km jog
2 rounds shadow boxing
3 rounds thai pads
4 rounds heavy bag
4 rounds grappling

I don't hate Germans. Why do they hate me so much? Today I had to grapple with a big German guy who is at least one foot taller than me. I think this guy was still mad from last time when he grappled Boo (about my size) and Boo dumped him on the canvas every 30 seconds.

Anyway, so much for the saying "family don't hurt family". He was obviously getting pissed off that he wasn't dominating me either so he started throwing knees into my hip which is sporting some nice bruises. I don't care, I mean if you want to train like a dickhead I'll put up with it, but it's funny to see how quickly people lose their cool.

Anyway, wedding tomorrow and Friday but I'll be back on training (and blogging) on Saturday with some new photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment