Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wake Up Legs

This mornings training -
8km jog
1 round shadow boxing
3 rounds thai pads
4 rounds muay thai sparring
4 rounds heavy bag just doing kicks
2 x 50 knees
3 sets shoulder press (max)

Yesterday I couldn't train because my body wouldn't let me. I jogged 1.5 kms and it just refused to move. This morning was better, but my legs feel about 10kgs heavier than they are. I hope they wake up for this afternoons training.

My trainer told me maybe I can find during Songkran at MBK shopping centre against a thai. I was waiting for him to laugh when he saw the look of panic on my face but he didn't. I think he was serious..

This afternoons training -
2km jog
1 round shadow boxing
1 round fast punching
3 rounds thai pads
3 rounds heavy bag
9 round grapple/clinch sparring
2 x 50 knees on heavy bag
2 x 30 kicks on heavy bag


No comments:

Post a Comment