Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sabai Sabai

This mornings training -
4km jog
Thai massage

Boy I needed that massage. 200 Baht for 1 hour. Awesome awesome awesome. My legs didn't feel heavy at all after that. Thai massages hurt though, oh god they hurt in places. I might try and get one every month from now on.

This afternoons training -
2km jog
1 round shadow boxing
1 round fast punching
4 rounds thai pads
2 rounds heavy bag
1 round uppercut block
1 round teep kick block
2 sets pull ups (max)
1 set push ups (max)
1 set sit ups (max)
3 rounds grapple/clinch sparring

Got kneed in a place I didn't want to get kneed at. Apart from that very happy so far, speeds improving, concentration is improving, fitness...well I'm still alive. Tomorrow I'm sparring with someone who has very strong hands so I'm keen to see if I'm learned anything since I almost got my head smacked in last time.

A lot of the people from the gym (mostly Thais) are fighting over the next 2 weeks so I'll have a lot of photos to show you soon, from Channel 3, Channel 7, MBK and Lumpinee Stadium.



No comments:

Post a Comment