Thursday, May 21, 2009

This mornings training -
4 km jog
1 round shadow boxing
1 round fast punching
3 rounds thai pads
4 rounds heavy bag
1 round tyre/footwork
2 sets pull ups
2 sets push ups
1 set sit ups

There are a lot of people fighting at the moment, or getting ready for fights. Consequently I feel like I'm training for nothing. Very annoying and hard to stay motivated but what can you do?

I heard they are remaking the old Karate Kid movie, except its going to be a kung fu style movie? Features Will Smiths kid as the karate kid, and Jackie Chan as Mr Myiagi. Strange concept, I don't know if I'm comfortable with this..Karate Kid was one of my favourite movies when I was young.

This afternoon I ran 2km, then skipped the rest of the session. I was feeling dizzy when I woke up after sleeping this afternoon, and when I was walking to the gym I couldn't walk in a straight line. I got home, drank 2 electrolyte drinks and ate a good meal and will train all day tomorrow and Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment